Searching...
Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May Day!

9:53 AM
Cinco De Mayo is coming up on the fifth day of May. It celebrates the victory of the Mexican Army over the French at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. This battle became a symbol of Mexican unity and patriotism. Cinco De Mayo is celebrated today with mariachi music, dancing and feasting.

Mother’s Day is Sunday May 12th. My kids and I will be celebrating with a kayak tour of Lopez Island. Did you know that Mother’s Day is considered the busiest restaurant day of the year? Make your reservations early!

Memorial Day is May 27th, a day to remember and honor those who have died serving our country in the military. It is a day of flag-waving and family gatherings—and also marks the beginning of summer picnic and grilling season.

May also kicks off a very busy summer season of house-hunting and house-buying. With the recent sunny weather, my mortgage lender and I have been busy knocking on doors in the neighborhood to introduce ourselves as local real estate experts. If you are thinking about selling your house, or buying a home, please contact me at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com or call 425-270-7292. I offer my VIP clients an assortment of guarantees to ensure that their real estate transaction exceeds their expectations!

Happy May Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment