Searching...
Monday, December 2, 2013

Downtown Living Close to Pike Place Market

10:27 AM
Price Reduced to $1699 per month!
 
Description
AVAILABLE now! Showings by appointment.
Exposed brick and 18-foot tall ceilings in this loft-style condominium provide a light-filled urban experience, just blocks from Seattle's Pike Place market.

Located in the historic red brick Austin A. Bell building in hip Belltown location, in the heart of downtown Seattle. Highly walkable! The location is the best. Next-door to Starbucks. Macrina Bakery, and numerous excellent eating places of every cuisine within a few blocks.

Garage parking is available for an additional $100. For car-less commuters, Enterprise rentals will pick you up at the door, and a car-share membership can be arranged for short term needs. Easy walking distance to all downtown amenities and access to public transportation.

In a Soho type atmosphere, the unit contains a small office space, Viking stove, queen-size wallbed with NASA mattress in the loft which has additional den like area for comfortable napping, reading or LCD TV viewing. More photos on request.

This historic building was completely restored a few years ago, and the rental unit remodeled to include a fresh coat of paint, a small office, additional closet and storage space.

Amenities: Ceiling fan, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer, Rooftop patio, additional patio on condo floor.


Activities (on site or nearby): Pike Place Market, Shopping, Restaurants, Cinemas, Museums, Symphony, Ballet, Swimming, Boating, Sailing,Hiking, Golf, Fishing, Downhill Skiing, as well as all other Seattle features. New sculpture park on the Puget Sound is walking distance.

Sorry, no pets.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

1 comments:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com WhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete