Searching...
Monday, November 26, 2012

December Special: $1000 Rebate for Seattle House-Buyers!

10:11 PM
I am offering a $1000 rebate to my VIP clients who make an offer on the purchase of a new home or investment property during the month of December! If you are thinking about buying a new house or rental property from a motivated seller this coming winter, I will rebate $1000 towards my client's closing costs if your offer is made and accepted during the month of December.
 
So while the rest of the buyers concentrate on shopping, cooking and gift-giving, you could be saving $1000 on your purchase from a motivated seller this coming month!
 
Please reply to this email for more details - to set up your own personalized automated house search - or to get out and look for that perfect home TODAY!
 
Happy Holidays!
Wendy

Wendy Ceccherelli
Designated Broker
Home Land Seattle
PO Box 221013
Seattle, WA 98122
Fax/Phone: 888-621-4999
 Follow me on FaceBook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment