Searching...
Thursday, September 5, 2013

A message to my family, friends, clients and blog readers

2:59 PM
My real estate brokerage continues to grow - and I appreciate the support that my clients, friends and family have shown me in the past. The trend is definitely positive, and I am thankful for all the support!

The median price of single family homes and condos in the Puget Sound is up 13.2% over a year ago, and are now at 92.4% of the peak price set in July 2007. Pending sales of Washington homes increased this August 8.7% over the number of sales a year ago. In the Puget Sound region, the total number of pending sales was the highest August volume since 2006. 

Dear blog readers, be sure to check out the tips and trends that are posted in my monthly "Over the Fence" newsletter that I am happy to send to you, with my compliments. To get your free copy, just email me at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com. Please let me know if you have any family or friends who might also benefit from my real estate services.

If you have any real estate questions, or are interested in a free real estate consultation, be sure to contact me at 425.270.7292 or email me atHomeLandInvestment@gmail.com.

Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!

Happy Investing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment