Part-time Office EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Small real estate investment company is seeking a part-time office assistant for 10 hours per week to help with general financial and record-keeping tasks. The role encompasses a broad scope of tasks including specific bookkeeping, banking, record-keeping, bank reconciliation, reporting and filing, as well as other general office duties.
Work can be performed at flexible hours, under supervision by the designated broker, from broker’s home office located in the Leschi neighborhood of Seattle.
Opportunities for the work to grow and expand with the company, into more of an office management position with more hours.
- Financial data entry, and record-keeping in Quick Books, checkbooks and bank accounts
- Preparing bank deposits and bank reconciliation
- Preparing quarterly reports to state agencies such as Labor & Industries, and Employment Security Department
- Preparing monthly financial statements for Managing Broker
- Maintaining miscellaneous client ledgers, owner trust ledgers and security deposit ledgers
- Miscellaneous office filing, mail duties, paperwork and data entry
- Administrative Assistance with the following:
- Recommending, developing and putting office systems into place, particularly as they relate to financial policies and practices
- Coordinate and delegate work to other office assistants, including marketing assistant and virtual assistants
- Identify contractors to help with property management duties such as housecleaning and repairs
- Assistance in showing properties as needed, putting up signage, keys, supplies, etc.
- Ordering office supplies
- Picking up mail, opening and sorting
- Telephone reception
- Other miscellaneous office duties and errands as needed
- Quick Books
Pay business bills, deposit rent checks, calculate and transfer management fees
Combine duplicates, such as “Joe Beyer” and “Beyer” on QB vendor list
- Maintain spreadsheets for client ledger, owner trust liability, etc.
- Familiarity with Quick Books and Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel, and Windows 7
- Able to organize work in an efficient manner with general supervision
- Attention to accuracy and details
- Responsible in performing duties
- Honesty, confidentiality and integrity
Owner will train employee as needed on specific tasks. Interest in real estate or investing desirable, but not required. Applicants must have reliable transportation and be willing to commit to work in the home office up to ten hours per week.
Generally up to 10 hours/week. $10/hour. Background check required. Please provide 2-3 personal references.
Contact: Wendy Ceccherelli, Home Land Investment Properties, Inc.