Searching...
Thursday, August 15, 2013

How to Talk to a Seller

8:06 AM




Dear Blog Readers:

Here is a recent request I received from one of my readers, a novice real estate investors:

I am a novice. I really don't know how to talk to convince a seller, and this scares me to death. Indeed, I realize that communication or the art of talking is one of the most important things I need to learn first; I mean I need to know how to talk to a seller or a home owner in order to get the deal, and then assign it to a buyer; I want to start real estate business as wholesaler.
What should I tell a seller in a deal discussion to avoid major mistakes, and get the deal under contract? What attitude should I adopt when I face them for the first time?
This is what I would like you to talk about in a future article, please!
 
 
Please share your best tips by posting comments to the bottom of this blog, and I will compile responses for a blog post next week.

Thanks for your help, and

Happy Investing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment