Searching...
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Deal of the Day in Seattle

9:44 AM

All five of the listed properties that I have selected as "Deals of the Day" prohibit blogging, so I cannot give you detailed information here. However, I can send you my list, along with photos and listing detail, if you are interested in receiving my best "Seattle Deals of the Day" list every day. Just send me an email at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com or message me here.

What I can tell you is that today's deals include four Seattle properties and one Kirkland property of exceptional value. They all have a minimum of three bedrooms and 1590 square feet, and range in price from $340K - $799,999. Three of them are brand new on the market, and the others have been on the market less than 76 days.

Deals of the Day represent the best value of all the listings currently on the market, according to my software that searches out all listings and ranks them according to value. These properties come in all price ranges, and I can provide listings in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties.

Please contact me for more information, to get your very own customized report of the best deals on the NWMLS every day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment