Searching...
Friday, February 5, 2010

My Real Estate Mentorship Program

1:02 PM

Several new investors have approached me about offering mentorship, coaching and training to help them get started in real estate. The way my mentorship program works is generally this: I charge $1500 for three months of professional real estate coaching and consultation, customized for your specific real estate investment focus. I will meet with you in person for an hour twice a month at my home office here in Seattle; I will be available by phone and unlimited email during that time. If within that 3 month time period you buy a house and close a transaction through me, I will rebate your entire $1500--which will give you added incentive to be doing deals.

I also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If at any time during our three month agreement, you do not feel the fit or the benefits meet your needs, I will refund your investment on a prorata share of the time expended since our agreement began.

This customized approach to investment guidance and assistance was developed to maximize both my time and that of my students. If you are interested in being considered for this mentorship program, feel free to leave a comment below or email me privately at HomeLandInvestment@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment