Searching...
Thursday, April 26, 2007

Welcome to my real estate investing blog!

2:16 PM
I created this blog for anyone and everyone interested in real estate investing in the Pacific Northwest, whether you are a novice or a seasoned investor, a first-time home-buyer or a serial owner, an accidental landlord or a serious real estate professional. It will be a place to share my thoughts, questions, observations, and information about the world of real estate investing, along with my own trials and tribulations.

The "About Me" blurb will provide some background as to who I am. My next post will tell you how I got involved in real estate investing and why.

Meanwhile, I'd encourage anyone reading this to please send me your comments and requests regarding topics that you would like to see addressed in this blog. If anyone wishes to share stories and examples of their own experiences in real estate investing, I'd be happy to hear and publish those as well.

To your success!
Wendy
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment